Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Serving Spirit the first part of 2016

Over the past few months I have been serving Spirit at a variety of places.  Several trips to Erie, PA have introduced me to a beautiful group of Spiritualists at the First Spiritualist Church in Erie.  I have also been serving at the Healing Temple in Lily Dale on Wednesday nights.
The Lily Dale Season will soon be in full swing and I am taking a few moments to reflect on what I have done so far this year:

  • Healing Chairperson - Lily Dale Healing & Message Service - April 6, 2016
  • First Spiritualist Church of Erie - Speaker & Mini Readings - April 10, 2016
  • Day of Enlightenment - April 2, 2016
  • Light of Truth Church - Speaker - March 20, 2016
  • Lily Dale Fire Hall St. Patrick's Day Mini Readings - March 20, 2016
  • Bolts of Love Speaker Series - March 17, 2016
  • Spring Spiritual Expo - Erie PA - March 12, 2016
  • Statler City Psychic Fair - February 21, 2016

  • It has been an amazing start to the year, and the year isn't half over yet!   I am looking forward to all these blessings to continue in my life.  On May 15th I will be at the Grapevine Psychic Fair and I am looking forward to it.   I am also looking forward to working throughout the summer:
    In between I find time to do private readings and the occasional Medium Sunday and fund raisers around town.  
    Please call to schedule your private reading with Jack at:
    (716) 962-5024

    No comments:

    Post a Comment