Friday, May 27, 2016

First Spiritualist Church of Erie - Speaker July 10,2016

I am looking forward to speaking again at the First Spiritualist Church of Erie in July.   This church is full of positive loving energy.   It is a pleasure to visit and each time I leave this Church I am lifted higher than when I arrived.
After church on this day is their Medium Sunday and I will be giving mini readings as well.   Hopefully I will bring a few friends with me.
Every second Sunday of each month is Medium Sunday at the First Spiritualist Church of Erie. Services start at 11:00 a.m. Come early for fellowship, coffee and donuts!
Mini readings are $7 and *​​pot luck dinner is $3. Readings are about 15 minutes each. Please bring a dish to pass.
I look forward to seeing you on July 10th...  

No comments:

Post a Comment