Monday, August 8, 2016

Another Great Day Serving Spirit....

Yesterday I had the honor of working at one of the most unique venues in Western New York - The Tonawanda Castle.    I was part of their annual Psychic Fair and it was an amazing day.   Not only did I give private readings, Colleen Kulikowski and I did our first Gallery Show together.  

We were set up in the Captain's room and we enjoyed every minute of giving private messages to those who were guided to us.  

We had 41 people in the room and we gave put 23 messages of love to those that were in the room... To the folks that run this event you did an amazing job!    It was great to see so many wonderful friends and make some new ones along the way... 

I look forward to the next event with this group!

No comments:

Post a Comment